TO OUR BOARD OF EDUCATION ENDORSEES:
- ROBERT HAMMOND: Congratulations on your victory! We look forward to you successfully defunding PP and its Affiliates in our schools.
- DR. KEN WILLIAMS: Congratulations on your victory! We look forward to you successfully defunding PP and its Affiliates in our schools.
- CHRIS NORBY: Thank you for your candidacy. We look forward to your ongoing community leadership and advocacy for the defunding of Planned Parenthood and its Affiliates at EVERY level of government.
- ZONYA TOWNSEND: Thank you for your candidacy. We look forward to your ongoing community leadership and advocacy for the defunding of Planned Parenthood and its Affiliates at EVERY level of government.
THE VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT STARTED IT ALL
from the Center for Medical Progress' Human Capital Project
In July of 2015,
the Center for Medical Progress released the beginning installments of its exhaustive, nearly two-year undercover investigative citizen journalist reports. The evidence was explosive. It showed Planned Parenthood and Planned Parenthood Affiliate employees casually discussing–sometimes over meals in public restaurants, sometimes at commercial trade shows–in the most casual manner the marketing and management of a strategic human fetal parts supply chain. This report shocked the nation, as well it should.
Think what you will about abortion,
but the video coverage presented by the Center For Medical Progress revealed a cold, calculated, and emotionally detached service provider that has lost sight of its humanity. We should all agree that an organization that can operate in the manner captured by these videos should not be supported with taxpayer funding at ANY level of government. To fund this organization is to endorse this activity, which is currently under investigation in the House of Representatives subcommittee chaired by Representative Marsha Blackburn.
OC for Life was established as a response to this investigation.
We believe that the actions of Planned Parenthood and its affiliates have forfeited their right to public financial support or endorsement. As such, we advocate for public officials to work to eliminate government funding of Planned Parenthood and its affiliates at EVERY level. OC for Life is a Political Action Committee which supports no particular political party, and will endorse for public office those candidates from any party who correctly answer two qualifying questions:
- After viewing the material presented in the Center for Medical Progress undercover citizen journalist investigative report, do you believe that Planned Parenthood and its affiliates should receive funding from any level of government?
- If elected to office, will you advocate for the de-funding of Planned Parenthood and its affiliates at every level of government?
Two simple questions to arm the voters with necessary information to see what our candidates for office believe about government funding of Planned Parenthood–and if elected, what they will do to de-fund Planned Parenthood and its affiliates.
What is presented in the Center for Medical Progress undercover citizen journalist investigative report is self-evident.
What needs to be determined is what our elected representatives plan to do about it.